What Procedures at What Age?
What procedures when?
One of the most common questions we receive is what services should a patient have done based upon how old they are.
After performing over 22,000 treatments since 2005, we have put together a list based upon averages.
We did not include optional services like laser hair removal, body contouring or cellulite reduction but rather focussed on anti-aging, youth restoring & skin health treatments primarily for the face, hands & decollate.
Everyone ages differently. Genetics, Sun Damage, Alcohol Consumption and Smoking are the most important variables but generally speaking, below are some guidelines that fit for the majority of patients.
Also, it’s not unusual for patients in their 30’s to need treatments listed for patients in their 40’s and 50’s and sometimes visa versa.
To see how your skin is aging, schedule a FREE Emage Computerized Imaging Scan that will reveal the true age & health of your skin by calling us at 954.866.7986
35 to 45
- Monthly DiamondGlow Dermalinfusion
- VI Peels every 4 months
- Professional Cosmeceuticals (Only MD prescribed products can penetrate & correct skin conditions)
- Possible BOTOX & Dysport & Fillers in patients looking to prevent premature lines & wrinkles
35 to 45
- All the above plus BOTOX & Dysport, & Fillers
- IPL PhotoFacials for Face, Hands & Decollate sun damage & age spots.
- EMatrix or 1540 to prevent skin laxity & loss of skin tone & texture.
45 & UP
- All the above plus
- Additional fillers to replace volume in cheeks, tear troughs, lips & hands
- PRP Therapy to restore Elastin & build Collagen
Lastly a word on fillers. The most common error patients make is believing that 1 or 2 syringes is going to replace the volume lost over decades of aging.
It’s not uncommon for patients to need 4 to 6 syringes or more fillers on their first few visits. Fillers also stimulate collagen growth so less is usually needed going forward.
While 1 or 2 syringes will make a difference, proper volumization sometimes referred to as the liquid lift or non-surgical face lift will restore a far more youthful appearance.
For more information contact Forever Young Medspa in South Florida at 954.866.7986.