WHY Choose Forever Young MedSpa over any other Medical Aesthetics Center
We attract patients who are looking for the best non-surgical results possible, that place a premium on practitioner credentials, continuous education & who understands that patient safety is our top priority. Medical Aesthetics is all we do! Since 2005 we’ve performed over 45,000 treatments and was the one of the 1st centers in the nation who adopted RF, Fractional Laser, Magnetic Field & Ultrasound technologies which many centers are just now bringing into their practice. No other center in South Florida and few in the entire USA have performed more non-surgical body shaping, fat reduction, skin tightening & injectable treatments as Forever Young MedSpa.
For 8 out of the past 9 years, (Sun Sentinel has now stopped giving the award as of 2018) Forever Young MedSpa was awarded best Cosmetic Surgical & Medical Aesthetics Center in West Broward County. We have a 4.9 rating from over 500 patient reviews on Birdeye, Demandforce, Facebook & Google. Want another reason? We are proud to state that 98.8% of our patients would recommend Forever Young MedSpa to their own family and friends. Prices range from facials at $99 up to $20,000 surgical procedures and everything in-between.
Our staff is second to none and our technology suite with 16 FDA approved laser/energy devices are all best in class. Our patients are just as often 1st timers looking to begin antiaging as well as those who have treated with other practices but are looking for more advanced results such as PDO thread lifts for face & neck, non-surgical face lifts, a more masculine jaw line, Lip augmentation, tear trough injections, non-surgical double chin reduction, Sculptra BBL & Neck, & the most state of the art technologies & custom protocols available anywhere in the USA.
We LOVE what we do and invite you to come in for a complimentary consultation so you can begin your journey towards looking & then staying, Forever Young.
How many checkboxes does your center check off?
- Staff has a combined more than 80 years of medical aesthetics expertise.
- We are an Emerging new technologies testing center.
- Allergan Platinum Plus for Botox, Juvéderm & Voluma.
- Galderma Presidential Champion Elite for Restylane, Lyft, Refyne, Defyne, Sculptra, and Dysport.
- We use electronic Vein finder & patented needles that are 40% thinner to minimize bruising.
- Provide ProNox anti-anxiety gas for those nervous about receiving injections & to minimize discomfort.
- World-class FDA approved Technologies – 16 FDA-Approved Medical Devices.
- Diverse treatments that address – Lines/wrinkles, skin laxity, fat reduction, muscle enhancement & definition, body shaping, acne or facials scars, sun/age spots, facial vessels, uneven skin tone/texture & dull tired looking skin.
- Medical Aesthetics Practice – Master Injectors and Aestheticians who are top in their field.
- Our Medical Director is renown Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Paul Wigoda.
- Reputation – 98.8% of all our patients would refer their own family & friends to us and we have over 500 patient reviews with a 4.9 rating.
- Relaxed spa like setting with a staff focused on listening & recommending services based on your goals, lifestyle & budget.
- We offer Care Credit for patients looking for interest free or financing options.
- Our practitioners meet one on one with all patients. No sales people in the process.
- Results, Safety, Practitioner Qualifications, Highly Advanced Custom Protocols & Technologies are what sets us apart.
- We treat all ages & Men now make up over 35% of our practice.
- We offer membership programs that offer year around best prices.
Did you know that Forever Young MedSpa has earned the distinction of being a Magistris MD Center?
Why Choose a Magistris MD location?
The term “Magistris Aesthetica” means “Masters of Aesthetics” in Latin and that’s what you should demand when choosing a Medical Aesthetics Practice.
Magistris MD-affiliated Medical Aesthetics Practices use the most advanced and safest non-invasive minimally-invasive cosmetic procedure techniques, equipment, and products in order to ensure that patients achieve the most optimal outcomes while minimizing risk factors for complications.
Our commitment to excellence focuses on a “patient-centric” approach, combined with continuous medical education & expertise. A Magistris MD-affiliated Medical Aesthetics Center ensures the highest standards of excellence and above all, safety.
Practices under the Magistis MD banner are exclusively dedicated to providing Medical Aesthetics treatments however we recognize that besides the medical science aspect there is also art involved and therefore continuous education and training on the art and science of Medical Aesthetics is a hallmark of Magistris MD centers.
The anatomy of the face, the aging process, natural asymmetry, and each individual patient’s aesthetic goals all play a role in injection placement, technique, which lasers or energy system to use, best product usage, etc.
Our providers not only possess the medical aesthetics training and skills to provide excellent treatments we additionally provide our patients education in plain English terms. Then, together we will craft a realistic treatment plan based on the services best tailored to achieve your desired outcome within your budget and time frame requirements.