Everything You Need to Know About a Breast Lift in Fort Lauderdale
Women experience many changes in their breasts over the years. Factors include pregnancy, nursing and the effects of gravity. You may find your skin has lost its elasticity causing your breasts to lose their shape and firmness and begin to sag. Thankfully, there is a procedure known as mastopexy or a breast lift, that can reverse the effects of time, leaving you with perky, well-supported breasts and taught skin once again. If you are wondering if a breast lift in Fort Lauderdale would behoove you, contact the friendly professionals at Forever Young Medspa in Cooper City, FL to learn more.
What Is A Breast Lift?
A breast lift is a surgical procedure which raises and reshapes sagging breasts. It may also reduce the size of the areola. Many times, this procedure is performed with breast implants if you have lost breast volume due to weight loss. This increases both the firmness and size of your breasts.
Why Get A Breast Lift In Fort Lauderdale?
There are many reasons women choose a breast lift in Fort Lauderdale. We will discuss a few of the most common ones.
- Improved Contour After Pregnancy and Breastfeeding – Motherhood is an amazing chapter in a woman’s life. She should be proud and confident. Many women get a breast lift because pregnancy and nursing have altered the shape of their breasts. With or without implants, mastopexy can undo the stretching and sagging of the breasts caused by pregnancy.
- Restore Shape After Weight Loss – With weight loss often comes a loss in breast volume. A breast lift can help restore a more youthful, proportional shape by removing excess skin from the breasts.
- Enjoy a Beautiful Figure for the First Time – Some young ladies have had drooping breasts since they developed. This procedure allows them to experience the contour and breast profile they have always dreamed of.
Do I Need A Breast Lift?
Maybe you’re not sure if you fit into one of the three most common reasons for wanting a breast lift, but you are still interested in learning more. Try considering the following questions.
- Do my breasts seem to point downward? – The weight of your breast tissue will pull the nipple downward as skin at the base of the breast begins to stretch out and sag.
- Am I satisfied with my breast size when wearing a bra? – A breast lift will make your breasts appear fuller, rounder and more attractive in a bra. If you are also not happy with your breast size without a bra, ask about getting a breast reduction or augmentation in addition to your breast lift procedure.
- Are my breasts asymmetrical or unusually shaped? – A breast lift reshapes the breast tissue along with lifting sagging breasts, so a skilled cosmetic surgeon can improve breast symmetry and restore a more rounded, normal shape to tuberous breasts.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today
If you are interested in a breast lift in Fort Lauderdale, reach out to the experts at Forever Young Med Spa in Cooper City, FLorida today to schedule your initial consultation. We look forward to serving you!