Breast Reduction Fort Lauderdale
Breast Reduction is a surgical procedure used to minimize breast size. This procedure may be a solution to physical ailments such as neck and back pain, allowing more freedom in physical activity. It can also make large breasts more proportionate to the rest of a woman’s body.
For more information on Breast Reduction Surgery please call Forever Young Medspa in South Florida at 954.866.7986.
Good Candidates For Breast Reduction
- You suffer from neck, back, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of large breasts.
- Tight bra straps have caused visible, uncomfortable grooves in your shoulders.
- Your breasts feel disproportionate to the rest of your body.
- You have large, sagging breasts with low nipples and large areolas.
- You are self-conscious of your breast size.
- You have one breast significantly larger than the other.
Your Breast Reduction Surgery Consultation
During your initial complimentary consultation, you will meet with our staff and your previous surgeries, medical history, medications you are presently taking, and your overall physical and emotional health will be reviewed. Your skin quality will also be evaluated.
Photographs may be taken for your medical record. Dr. Wigoda will work with you to determine what procedure you will benefit from most and whether or not additional procedures will be necessary for you to achieve your desired results.
Recovery time, risks and limitations associated with surgery will also be discussed. A member of our staff will review surgical costs and scheduling with you.
About Breast Reduction Surgery
- You will require anesthesia.
- The type of incision used will be discussed with you by Dr. Wigoda and is determined by the size and shape of your breasts.
- Breast Reduction Surgery is sometimes covered by medical insurance. Although Dr. Wigoda does not contract with any insurance providers, you may be eligible for reimbursement by your insurance provider. We suggest you contact your provider and check on your policy and we will provide your carrier the information needed.
Before & After Photos of Breast Reduction Ft Lauderdale
Many centers advertise Cosmetic Surgeons as being board certified. Did you know there are only two recognized certification bodies. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and The American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). The ABPS is one of 24 medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). These officially recognized boards establishes common standards for physicians to achieve and maintain board certification.
So while many physicians pose as having board certification only membership in the ASPS or the ABPS and the symbols below are your assurances that your Plastic Surgeon has past the rigorous requirements for Board Certification.
Either of these two symbols are your assurance that your doctor is officially a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and has passed the rigorous testing standards for this recognition. Dr. Wigoda is recognized by both boards.